The Autumn Dress - Women's
This show-stopping midi dress is the perfect combination of understated elegance and high-quality comfort. With a tie at the neck that can be worn open or closed, a loose floaty fit and a matching waist belt, this adjustable style ensures the perfect fit for all. A firm favorite for the holiday season, this dress will add a touch of timeless grace to your festive celebrations. Style it simply with our super-soft Ribbed Sock and co-ordinate with the Velvet Dress in Winterberry for children.
Made using renewable wood sourced from sustainably managed forests, LENZING™ ECOVERO™ carries the EU Ecolabel of excellence for meeting high environmental standards; its eco-responsible production uses up to 50% less water and generates up to 50% lower CO₂ emissions than generic viscose. It’s both compostable and biodegradable, so it’s as good for our planet as it is for your well-being.
For reference, Mercedez in our first featured image is 170cm and wearing The Autumn Dress in size S.
• Composition: 94% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ viscose, 6% elastane
• Available in: WINTERBERRY
• EU sizes: XS (EU 32–34), S (EU 36–38), M (EU 40–42), L (EU 44–46), XL (EU 48–50)
• Maternity: This piece is mindfully made to be both bump and breastfeeding friendly
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece was made with love in small batches by esteemed artisans using mindfully selected, high-quality materials.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for us, our little ones, and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- Alison H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoBeautiful
This dress is just stunning - such a luxurious fabric and colour, it hangs beautifully. Will get lots of wear out of it, as it's versatile and can be dressed up with heels and jewellery or down with birkies and a chunky knit.How was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2