The Sherpa Sweater
Relaxed, simple, and made with our ethically sourced organic sherpa, The Sherpa Sweater features a high neck with adjustable, brushed-brass snaps to keep your little ones warm and cozy. It’s lined with luxuriously soft, organic cotton jersey for ultimate comfort and carefree play all winter. Layers like a dream with The Gingham Legging.
Our sherpa is sourced in partnership with cooperatives in Uganda and Kyrgyzstan supporting local farmers and villages. It’s free from harmful chemicals, GOTS certified organic, and fair-for-life certified at every stage of production from field to finish.
• Composition: Inner - 100% GOTS organic cotton jersey; Outer - 100% GOTS organic cotton sherpa
• Available in: CHOCOLATE, WHEAT
• Designed with long sleeves to be rolled or cuffed
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches and is both GOTS and OEKO-TEX® Certified.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- Ksenia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSherpa Sweater
Absolutely beautiful and versatile! My daughter loves the cozy soft fabric.How was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Shay C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoWarm favourite
Love the texture and how it can be layered! It’s so soft and I want one for every one of my kids!How was the fit?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2