The Tie-Dye Sweatshirt - Women's
The epitome of minimalist style, this simple and oh-so-comfy tie-dye sweatshirt is extra special with loungey raglan sleeves and stylish wrist detail. Made in our soft Italian fleece, it has a luxurious coziness that cannot be matched. Create the most perfect loungewear set with The Tie-Dye Tracksuit Trouser or dress it up with The Corduroy Culotte.
For reference, Abby in our first featured image is 162cm and is wearing size L (EU 44–46). Noa in our second image is 175cm and is wearing The Tie-Dye Sweatshirt in size S (EU 36–38).
• Discover our matching children’s version here
• Discover our classic (non tie-dye) version here
• Composition: 95% GOTS organic Italian cotton fleece, 5% elastane
• Available in: OLIVE-SAGE TIE-DYE
• EU sizes: XS (EU 32–34), S (EU 36–38), M (EU 40–42), L (EU 44–46), XL (EU 48–50)
• Maternity: This piece is mindfully made to be bump friendly (size up for a growing bump)
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches and is both GOTS and OEKO-TEX® Certified.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for us, our little ones, and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- Jane B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars47 minutes agoSoft and cozy
Would wear everyday if I could! Softest, perfectly tailored comfy sweatshirt. The cuffs are tapered at the wrist and it really enhances the fitHow was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- danielleI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSO comfortable and soft and cozy
I went up a size as I like an oversized fit and it is such a cozy piece! It is soft and fleecy on the inside - dreamy!How was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2