The Plant Dyed Kimono
Made using earthen pigments mindfully derived from fruit residues and nutshells, our Plant Dyed Collection is gentle, non-toxic, and honors the environment at every turn.
Our kimono onesie is made from carbon-brushed organic cotton (learn more about our chemical free softening process here) and feels like a dream against your little one’s delicate skin. Its snuggly wrap design and snaps down the side make it beloved by both parent and baby for its effortless on and off, with no need to pull on over baby’s head, and nothing to irritate your newborn’s belly button. Made exclusively with babies in mind, it features hand turn-ups for sizes up to 12 months and looks darling with The Plant Dyed Legging.
Please note, this item has a snug fit, so you may want to size up!
• Discover our original ribbed version here.
• Composition: 95% GOTS organic cotton, 5% elastane
• Available in: ALMOND, OAT, SPICE
• Plant Dye Ingredients: Almond - bitter oranges; Oat - almond shells; Spice - beets & bitter oranges
• Made with love in Portugal
We use natural, non-toxic, botanical dyes so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
This piece is made with love in small batches and is both GOTS and OEKO-TEX® Certified.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- danielleI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agonatural dyes means no chemicals on my new baby's skin
my baby doesn't like anything over his head so I bought this because it goes on alike a jacket and it saves SO much stress a changing timeHow was the fit?Rated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2