The Element Coat
Perfect for Forest School, windy days, and cozy evening bonfires, The Element Coat is lovingly made using 100% organic cotton, finished with a water-resistant and wind-proof wax. This breathable, non-toxic fabric will keep your children comfortable and protected from the elements without any use of plastic.
Made in Portugal with fabric originally crafted for sailors on the Scottish seas, this organic cotton with waxed finish is lightweight and adjusts to ambient temperature, becoming softer and more breathable when it’s warm and more protective in wind, rain, and cooler weather. With wooden buttons down the front and side pockets, The Element Coat is an outerwear staple from spring to fall. Complete the look with The Rain Hat or Rain Bonnet.
• Composition: 100% organic cotton with waxed finish
• Available in: KHAKI, HAZELNUT
• Water resistant: Repels water naturally, achieving AATCC 90 (ISO 4 out of 5) grade spray test rating.
• Windproof: Provides protection from wind with its natural wax finish.
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches using organic fabrics and OEKO-TEX® certified dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.