The Ditsy Bear
Our limited edition, wool teddy bear is part of a small, exclusive collaboration with Kenana Knitters - a charity dedicated to helping support local communities and families in Kenya.
This soft, cozy bear is handknitted with love and crafted with non-toxic, natural plant dyes so they can snuggle beside your child day and night. Made in three huggable sizes, The Ditsy Bear is the perfect companion to inspire your little one’s wildest adventure.
• Composition: outer - 100% handspun wool
• Available in: CREAM, BEIGE
• Size seated: small 25cm (10in.) | medium 33cm (13in.)
• Due to their handmade nature, The Ditsy Bear is uniquely one of a kind and could vary slightly in color, size, or shape.
• If giving to a child under three years old, the tied-on scarf will need to be removed for safety.
• Handmade with love by Kenyan women. Read more about your bunny's empowering backstory here.
This piece is handmade with love by Kenyan women using sustainable, non toxic materials and natural plant dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.